Christian Education for 4 years old through 6th grade
- Sunday Lesson: Children will begin in worship (10:00 AM). During the time of the message the children will go with the teachers and helpers to hear the message in a child friendly way: scripture, craft, game, song. The children will return to the sanctuary for the end of worship.
- Wednesday Family Night! 5:00 – 7:00 PM. One each month families are invited to have a meal and learn about faith together. Typically, it will be the third Wednesday of the month but check the WMC calendar or call the office to be sure. No registration is necessary but for food and material preparation it would be helpful to let the office know you’ll be attending.
Catechism for 7th and 8th grade
- Sunday morning class time (9:00 – 9:45 AM) focusing on scripture, daily devotions and personal statements of faith.
- Wednesday class time cover the basics of Christian faith including: bible history and interpretation, prayer, worship, the Trinity (Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier), holy sacraments, Christian ethics, Christian church history, Moravian history, and missions.
- The focus is:
- to prepare and help youth to make a personal commitment to be a disciple of Christ
- Faith formation including Bible, prayer, worship, theology, and social service
- To help youth become a part of a church community
- Weekly Sundays at 9:00 AM during the school year
- Variety of studies for Christian discipleship in the Bible and application of Christian values as we navigate our living each day.
Women’s Retreat in Fall and Men’s Retreat in Winter
- If interested, please contact the Lake Mills Moravian Church for more info
- Retreat occurs at Mount Morris Camp and Conference Center
- 7th and 8th grade
- Occurs at Mount Morris Camp and Conference Center
- 9th grade through age 21
- Location is usually one of our Moravian churches in either Minnesota or Wisconsin.
Moravian Church Summer Camps
- Family Retreat: Families enjoying being together learning and playing in a Christian community. Held at Mount Morris Camp and Conference Center
- Junior Camp: Kids who have completed grades 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Winmor: Kids who have completed grades 6, 7, and 8
- Chetek: Completed grade 9 through age 21
- For more information, or to register, visit the Western District Camping website