Christian Education for 4 years old through 6th grade
- Currently evaluating how we’ll offer discipleship opportunities for the 2020 fall: in classroom or on-line.
- Typically offered are: Weekly classes on Sunday during the school year incorporating learning opportunities through Children’s Choir, Crafts, Bible stories, and Memory work
Catechism for 7th and 8th grade
- Sunday morning class time focusing on scripture reading, daily devotions and personal statements of faith. Wednesday classes cover basics of Christian faith including: bible history and interpretation, prayer, worship, the Trinity (Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier), holy sacraments, Christian ethics, Christian church history, Moravian history, and missions.
- Preparing youth to make a personal commitment to Christ
- Faith formation including Bible, prayer, worship, theology, and social service
- Teaching what it means to be a part of a church community
- Weekly Sundays at 9:00am during the school year
- Variety of studies for Christian discipleship in the Bible and application of Christian values as we navigate our living each day.
Women’s Retreat in Fall and Men’s Retreat in Winter
- If interested, please contact the Lake Mills Moravian Church for more info
- Retreat occurs at Mount Morris Camp and Conference Center
- 7th and 8th grade
- Occurs at Mount Morris Camp and Conference Center
- 9th grade through age 21
- Location is usually one of our Moravian churches in either Minnesota or Wisconsin.
Moravian Church Summer Camps
- 4M Camp: Kids who have completed grades 1 and 2
- Junior Camp: Kids who have completed grades 3, 4, and 5
- Winmor: Kids who have completed grades 6, 7, and 8
- Chetek: Completed grade 9 through age 21
- For more information, or to register, visit the Western District Camping website